Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hangin' with the Littles (here's what we've been up to)

What beautiful weather we've had here in North Texas lately.  Nice weather is motivating, it makes you want to do stuff like:


wear glasses and spend lots of time in your jumpee...

*****


do some of your Pinterest craft activities...

I think they turned out cute:




*****

Let's see...  a sunny day makes you want to head to the park...


I took Milo on the slide for the first time...  And then we tried to teach Syd to slide as well.



She's all "Pfft! If Milo the hairless puppy can do it, I can too!"


And she did...  Yep, she's an expert.

*****


Cady bought me these amazing Doctor Who sticky notes and I've been strategically placing them around the house - cause Daleks make me smile.  If you're not a Whovian, that makes no sense...

*****




Milo watched the Presidential Inauguration.  His favorite part was listening to Beyonce "not" sing the National Anthem. (I love his chubby little feet!)

*****


I took Cady and her friend out for a girls lunch and some shopping...



And Milo enjoyed the outing as well (he loves his new lovey - it's called Sir Prancelot, ha!)  I think he looks like a precious doll in this pic!



And we ate at McDonald's (my first time in 2013) and got a mini star wars skateboard that obvi belongs on Milo's head. 

So that's about it.  Cady's got a basketball game this week, I'm working on a few projects that I might write about later and then I'm prepping to be out of town for a business conference next week.  I'm not sure how that's going to go but I'm trying to remain positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment