Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Start Here...

We have a blended family. There are kids here and kids there.  Family here and family there.  Exes here and exes there.  So we are in fact NOT all Mungles - there are a few last names floating around this house.  Honestly, I still go by my maiden name 90% of the time - it's probably confusing for our mailperson!  Our family is perfectly imperfect and I'm absolutely sure I wouldn't have it any other way.  We subscribe to the concept of "it takes a village".  And I believe love multiplies, not divides.  Matt and I married in July of 2011.  We already had an amazing family made up of two kiddos.  Gage is a college student at LSU and Cady is our favorite middle high schooler.  We initially thought we'd add another baby to our family and then I figured it wasn't medically going to happen and I was ok with that.  It was quite a surprise when we found out we were expecting in the fall of 2011.  We welcomed Milo into the world in June of 2012.  Yes, you're doing the math right in your head - when Milo was born the older kids were 18 and 12! The last few years have been exciting to say the least.  Lots of ups and downs.  We've had blogs or sites in the past, but I believe that these new beginnings deserve a new spot of their own.  Stories need to be told, pictures need to be seen and life is meant to be shared.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment