Monday, October 29, 2012

Punkin' Patch 2012

Something occurred to me as I was downloading and uploading pumpkin patch pics today... Here are the last 3 years of Pumpkin Patch pics of me and Matt...

What a difference 3 years makes!  Those are pics from 2010, 2011 (we didn't even know we were pregnant with Baby Milo yet) and 2012.  If you would have told me in 2010 that we'd be married by the next year, I probably wouldn't have believed it.  If you would have told me last year that we would have a 4 month old baby this October I CERTAINLY would not have believed that. But I suppose it's all perfect timing.

Some other favorite pics from our Arboretum (Pumpkin Patch) visit:











We had a great time in spite of the oodles of people that were there.  I really wanted to see the Chihuly exhibit  (click for more info if you're interested) and it didn't disappoint.  It was a little sad that Gage wasn't there this year but we probably missed him a lot more than he missed the annual event!

No comments:

Post a Comment